Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!As a valued member of the Quality Staffing Specialists team, your health and well-being are important to us. While many questions regarding the novel coronavirus remain unanswered at this time, there are practical, commonsense ways for you to take care of yourself, protect others, and monitor latest developments. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
Based on guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Quality Staffing Specialists recommends that employees
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay home when they are sick
- Cover their cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Not wear a face mask unless they show symptoms of respiratory illness, including COVID-19
- Wash their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing their nose, coughing, sneezing (if soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol)